Last updated: June 7, 2023
Kimdu Technologies (“we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of individuals, including those located in the European Economic Area (EEA). This page outlines our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and provides information on how we collect, use, disclose, and store personal data.
- Data Controller
For the purposes of the GDPR, Kimdu Technologies is the data controller of the personal data we collect and process. As the data controller, we are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- Collection and Use of Personal Data
2.1. Types of Personal Data
When you use our services or interact with our website, we may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Usage data, including information about how you use our website and interact with our services.
- Technical data, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, and operating system.
- Communication data, including records of any correspondence or communications you have with us.
2.2. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We process your personal data based on one or more legal grounds, including:
- Performance of a contract: We process personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations when you engage with our services or enter into a contract with us.
- Consent: We may seek your consent to process certain types of personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interests: We may process personal data based on our legitimate interests, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not overridden.
- Use and Sharing of Personal Data
3.1. Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including customer support and technical assistance.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To improve and optimize our website, services, and user experience.
- To send you promotional materials, updates, and newsletters (where permitted by law and requested by you).
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues or potential fraud.
- To comply with legal obligations or enforce our rights and agreements.
3.2. Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services or perform certain functions on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, and customer support. These service providers are bound by confidentiality and data protection obligations.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose personal data if required to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable government requests.
- Business transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data may be transferred or disclosed as part of the transaction.
- Data Retention
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this GDPR compliance statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. The criteria used to determine the appropriate retention period include the nature of the personal data, the purposes for processing, and legal requirements.
- Data Subject Rights
As an individual located in the EEA, you have certain rights under the GDPR. These include:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request the correction or update of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request the restriction of processing your personal data under certain conditions, such as when the accuracy of the data is contested or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another data controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests or direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that we have infringed upon your data protection rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise any of your rights under the GDPR or if you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this GDPR compliance statement.
- Security Measures
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and to protect it against unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. We regularly review and update our security measures to maintain the integrity of your personal data.
- Data Transfers
As a global organization, your personal data may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the EEA. When we transfer your data to countries that do not provide an adequate level of data protection, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, such as using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or relying on the Privacy Shield framework for transfers to the United States.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding our GDPR compliance or the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
140 Finn Court, Suite 2 Farmingdale, NY 11735
Tel: (+1 800) 677-6174
Fax: (+1 631) 249-1618
Email: [email protected]
We are committed to addressing your inquiries and resolving any issues in a timely and transparent manner.
Thank you for entrusting Kimdu Technologies with your personal data.